Thursday, August 21, 2014

Trying This Again

I think it is time for me to get this blog started and do it right.  After a number of attempts, starting, stopping, and just being away for over two or more years, the serious bug as bitten me.  There is so much happening in my city, my state, my country, and the world and I need to put my feelings in writing in order to get some personal relief from all the chaos and disorder. 

We have Ferguson, MO, ISIS, Common Core lawsuits, complaints against police in cities around the country.  There is a ton of stuff to write about.  Yes, I will write some stuff that folk will not agree with; however, look at the title of this blog.  Remember, how one sees a particular event, is all relative to the position and perspective from which said event is viewed.  Prior life experiences play a major part in how an even is perceived.  So read what I write, agree with me or disagree with me; however, I ask that you respect my God given and constitutional right to freely express my opinion.  You can be sure I will respect yours. 

Thank you, and look for my next entry. 

No comments: